Studying at Paris Nanterre / Incoming students

Studying at Paris Nanterre as an Exchange Student

The International Relations Office (IRO) of the University Paris Nanterre manages student exchange programmes, i.e. students whose home universities have signed a Cooperation Agreement with the University Paris Nanterre.

The IRO also manages International Credit Mobility. You can find more information here.
Depending on your home university, please click on the appropriate geographical area. Students from Russia – please click on “Hors Europe”:
Please note that the procedure on this page is related to Exchange Programmes Students only. If you are applying for a degree programme as an individual applicant, please visit the International Students Office / Service d'Accueil des Étudiants Étrangers (SAEE).

Student housing

Solution 1 : University Housing
The International Relations Office has a partnership with the CROUS de Versailles. This partnership allows the CROUS de Versailles to propose student housing for our incoming exchange students only (PhD students are not eligible) based on the availability of rooms.

Please find below the description of each residence as well as the price range for each type of room:
You have to submit your housing request included in your Moveon form. Please do not send your housing request directly to the CROUS de Versailles.

N.B. Your request will be forwarded to the CROUS de Versailles by the International Relations office. The number of rooms is limited, so we can not guarantee nor that you will get a room in an university residence, nor that you will get your first wish.

Mis à jour le 23 mai 2019